Router wifi Mikrotik hAP ac2 (RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC)
The hAP ac² is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wifi coverage for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time. Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, and USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem.
New design universal case allows unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case). Wall anchored mounting kit is provided.
• 802.11b/g/n dual chain high power wireless
• 802.11a/n/ac dual chain high power wireless
• 4 core 716 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM
• New design universal case to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case)
• Support for IPsec hardware encryption and The Dude monitoring server